Producing and exporting table olives (Spanish style), olive oil and canned artichoke.
Established in 2011. Importer and exporter of high quality of food stuff. Importer of Arabella (Turkish pasta), Rodha Emirati (noodles).
Established in 1999 to bring the best food and beverage into Egypt.
Factory of juice and processing food.
In the field of processed food.
Producer and exporter of herbs, tea, oils and soap.
Family business since 1948. The Company specialized in dairy products, cooling and freezing warehouses.
Producer of tea (El Arousa).
Importer of frozen meat and chicken and sea food.
Established in 1992. Recognized as one of the leading food industry company in Egypt specialized in teheni sweet, dry sweets & juices nectar.
Meat and poultry process. Exporter of fruits, vegetables, P.S. day old chicks and poultry process. Importer of agriculture equipment and requirements.
Producer of dairy products. Built in 1945, production started 1948. 1998 Seclam became part of mansourgroup.
The Factory is a manufacturer of beef luncheon, chicken luncheon, pastrmi, burger, susages, kofta, minced meat, cut meat, liver.
The Company is working in the field of poultry slaughter and processing.
Producer of various species of Muscovy duck and fish.
Producing starch and all other starch derivatives.
Various food processing activities, such as processed meat, bakery, vegetables, fruit juices, fruit jam and milk.
supplier producer of European milk powders SMP,fat filled,WMP,ice cream mix & whole egg powder. yogurt cultures.serving various food industries
Manufacturer of chicken products. Importer of Kellogg's Cereals, Mcvities Biscuits (food products).
Trader of frozen chicken.
Fresh Fruits is an Egyptian Company exports vegetables and fruits.
Greenland Group for food Industries was founded in Egypt in 1995 and became a member of Americana Group in 2002.
Manufacturer of beef luncheon, luncheon chicken, pastrami, burger, meat beef burger, beef sausages, chicken sausages, spiced kofta etc.
Halayeb Co. is a dairy products manufacturer in Egypt since 1910.