Importer and trader of chemical ingredients.
Agents for several companies in the field of pharmaceuticals, nutritional and raw materials.
Consulting in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology.
Agent of Dross Bilch GmbH in Germany in the field of producing corrugators for the production and corrugated plastic pipes.
Serving more than 360 automotive feeding companies and supplying 20 international car manufacturers already acting in Egypt.
EBEC provides complete professional service to all medical sectors, presentation hopitals, clincs and the local market.
Manufacturer and exporter of calcium carbonate and TALC Powder.
Producer of pigment preparations and dispersions, PVA-dispersions for paints, glues and building materials, etc.
Established in 1983 with 120 employees, the company’s main activities are distributing products of some leading German companies.
Producer of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
Manufacturer of pharmaceuticals at third party facilities. Agent, importer, promoter & distributor of pharmaceuticals, raw & packaging materials.
Sole agent for cyplus, we serve the distribution of Sodium & Potassium Cyanide for Pucol Market and Mining operation.
El Gharbia for chemical in El Mehalla.
Medical supplies and medical devices.
The Company is located in Cairo and specialized in rubber industry since 2003.
Continuous polyurethane foam blocks, different density range from 12 – 60 kg/m3, contour and compression cutting peeling, etc.
Established more than 15 years ago, the company is an agent of pharmaceutical raw materials.
Producer of consumer goods (e.g. detergents, such as Persil and Prill, cosmetics, such as Fa and Bac).
A group of companies consisting of: manufacturer of pharmaceutical products and supply of specialty chemicals.
Producer of medicines and chemicals.
Producer of paints, varnishes and similar coatings. Agent of Base in the field of coatings in Germany. _x000D_
Producer of polyester buttons and sheets and natural material buttons.
Manufacturer of eyecare products, contact lenses and pharmaceuticals.
Established in 1897 in three locations: Pirmasens, Berlin, Troisdorf with a capacity of 330,000 tons per year.